Friday, September 12, 2008

Online shopping... how sweet it is!



This is a great time to shop for something you want/need that you can't find a coupon for.

Amazon is offering a discount on groceries and a free subscription if you shop with them.
If you don't want the free subscription keep reading, there's another option as well.

There is currently a grocery coupon that takes 55% off of your grocery item purchase at Amazon(CLRNCFTY)...

Combine that with their Special Offer with $25 Order in Grocery or Health & Personal care stores
(I believe your total would have to be at least $25 after the coupon in order for this to work) and Get a one-year subscription to Self Magazine (a $12.00 value) included with your order when you spend $25 or more at Amazon.com’s Grocery and Health & Personal Care stores.

or

If you don't want th
e subscription to Self Magazine just make a copy of your Amazon confirmation/order and complete and send in the form to receive a $12 refund (the cost of the magazine subscription).

Hurry!!
Offer valid for purchases made between August 15 and September 15, 2008.



Just an example of what you could do with this
....


I'm looking at the Starbucks Coffee

1 order of 3 bags is $29.55- 55% = $13.30
Buy 2= $26.60 (shipping on these is free for me because I signed up for the trial of Prime and these qualify). My description of Amazon Prime is here in my other blog. or click on the link below (I love it!)
- $12 refund (I'm sending in instead of getting the magazine)
Total= $14.60 for 6 bags of coffee that would cost me $9-10 each in the local store.

So I could spend $13.30 for 3 bags or $14.60 for 6
Can't beat the gain for $1.30!!



To find out more about Amazon Prime or to sign up for the trial,
click on the link above & have fun shopping!

I almost forgot...
Find the form
here to get your refund instead of the subscription.


1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
fireproofbanner