Monday, September 29, 2008

Movie Reviews for Fireproof??

I didn't make it to the new movie Fireproof this weekend regrettably.
I really want to see it with Hubby soon, maybe it will work out this weekend.

fireproofbanner


I'm excited at the chance for a date night just the two of us. The opportunity to go see something that is insightful and fit for Christians together is awesome and I excited at the idea that we may gain something that is on the big screen. Not something that happens often.

From those who previewed the movie it sounds like a great thing for any American couple to view... I just hope that many of them do. They have been talking about how real it is and how well put together that you can see yourself in some of the circumstances.

If you haven't heard anything about it, I encourage you to take your spouse or significant other with you to see it while it is in theaters. It is said that it may change your relationship and make it better! Go check it out!

Resources on how to fireproof your marriage can be found here.

I would love to hear any of your comments on the movie if you have seen it, or if you know someone who has.

No comments:

fireproofbanner