Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Shopping this week...

We're off to preschool today. My little guy just loves it! He's such a "people person" anyway.

While he's in school I try to get all of my shopping done for the week. I usually head for the deals at the drug stores on Tuesday and the grocery on Thursday. Sometimes I just mix it all up depending on where the best buys are that week.

I plan on getting to Walgreens and probably CVS today... I have some ECBs about to expire, and there are some great deals at Walgreens this week (see my last post) that I hope to maximize by going both days this week.

I haven't really spent too much time studying CVS yet. Just a glance at their add told me that Walgreens was better this week so that's where I concentrated my efforts.

I will be looking at Meijer before Thursday morning and hopefully will have a few good buys to share with you there. One that I know I will be trying to do is the Glade gel plug-ins. They are $1.79 in my store & are giving you a $2 catalina (coupon for next visit) with each one. There is a B1G1 free coupon from the newspaper that makes this a moneymaker. Beyond that I have to do my research.

I believe I read reports that Glade deal is working at Kroger and possibly Kmart as well if you don't have a Meijer near you.

No comments:

fireproofbanner