Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Grace on a Mission

This website is about missions in life. Being a wife and mother my main focus is my family, which means my home and everything that has to do with taking care of them. I'm always on the lookout to find better ways to do things, whether it be cooking something new and exciting, finding a new craft or game, saving money or having fun.... or having fun while saving money :)

I intend to share with you some of my journeys as a SAHM as I try to make life more fun for my family as well as more affordable. I hope to share thoughts, recipes, pictures, shopping finds and faith stories and yes, even a few failed attempts along the way.

It is my hope to share the reality of Christian life together as we walk through this crazy, mixed up world we live in, and try to make sense of where we should fit in it all.

Blessings...

No comments:

fireproofbanner